Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why Do Liberals Hate?

Here's a website I think you'll like: What Do Michele Bachmann and a Serial Killer Have In Common? | Power Line

More specifically, Why Do Liberals Hate Conservative Women?

At the end of the article the question is asked if the strategy to label Bachmann as a crazy will work.  I believe that it will work.  Here's why: It worked with Palin.  I think that Sarah Palin is a smart and gifted pollitician.  However, I don't want to see her get the nomination.  The media has spent the last 3 1/2 years finding every way to destroy her not just as a candidate, but as a person.  We Conservatives try to convince ourselves that what the media says doesn't matter.  People still listen though.  Even if they don't accept the media version at first they will over time because the media will repeat the nonesense as long as they have to.  See Dan Quayle, Clarence Thomas, etc.  


-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: